We Deliver the Best
RG Stone And Super Speciality Hospital epitomizes commitment to deliver the best healthcare in Urology. It is our policy to procure state-of-the-art U.S. FDA approved medical equipments with no compromise on the cost & quality, so as to give the best possible results. We are supported by an array of state-of-the-art equipments to offer services that are unique & far superior to anything presently available. The institute is well equipped to meet every possible healthcare need in urology, to ensure seamless operations. The inception of India’s first Siemens Lithostar, started a new era in the field of urology that changed the face of kidney stone management across the country.
RG updates itself with the newer techniques in order to treat complicated cases with ease. Equipments like, Flexible Ureteroscope & Flexible Nephroscope are a few to mention.
100 Watt Holmium Lasery
Lumenis TM Holmium Laser enable precise, minimally invasive treatment for a wide variety of urologic conditions such as:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Bladder, ureteral, urethral and kidney stones.
- Bladder tumors.
- Bladder neck incision.
- Urethral strictures.
- Urethral and ureteral tumors.
Lumenis’ commitment to laser technology and close collaboration with customers and endoscopic manufactures has led to impressive innovations in urology. Company’s achievements in the specialty include many “firsts:”
- First to support clinical research and use of the holmium laser for urinary lithotripsy and treatment of BPH.
- First to receive U.S. Food & Drug Administration clearance for the surgical treatment of BPH with the holmium laser.
- First to develop multi-wavelength surgical lasers.
- First and only company to develop the powerful 100 watt holmium laser.
- First to develop a tissue morcellator for holmium laser prostatectomy.
- First to partner and pioneer world class training centers for surgeons to learn holmium laser prostatectomy techniques.
Today, the multipurpose VersaPulse® PowerSuiteTM holmium laser system is considered an essential and innovative surgical tool for urologists. The holmium technology in the VersaPulse PowerSuite systems has become a standard of care for treating urinary stone disease and is developing into a surgical treatment of choice for BPH. With several upgradeable holmium and dual wavelength laser systems, the VersaPulse PowerSuite line provides both the power for today as well as tomorrow.
Designed for High Utilization Potential
The MODULARIS Litho is simple and quick to interlock for treatment, while assuring that the effective treatment isocenter is achieved and maintained.
The system is comprised of three high-quality components:
- The LITHOSTAR Modularis features the proven Shock Wave System-C (SWSC), offering accuracy and efficacy in stone disintegration.
- The SIREMOBIL Iso-C C-arm offers industry-leading image quality, unique isocentric movement, and hidden cables for easy cleaning and draping.
- The MODULARIS Uro table is a transportable, eight-way moving, motor-driven urology table with a ±15° Trendelenburg tilt. It offers dual–tilting motion while maintaining a constant height at the perineal end of the fully functional endourology table. Designed for both diagnostic and therapeutic urology applications (Litho, Laser and Brachytherapy). Handles patients up to 400 pounds.
Superior Image Quality
- The system’s exceptional fluoroscopy, digital radiography and flicker-free monitors allow you to visualize and document fine stone detail in the urinary tract.
- A unique online Ultrasound attachment to localize Radiolucent stones which are not seen on regular X-ray fluoroscopy it also helps in reducing the radiation to the patient and treating surgeons.